Monday, June 30, 2008

Another Justice Remix


I find that I have a love/hate relationship when it comes to JUSTICE. On one hand they've made some pretty kick ass music like We Are Your Friends, which still manages to amaze me at how good it is even after hearing it a milion times. But on the other hand, the excitement that I once had for JUSTICE seems to have faded, and now I'm more preoccupied with other ED BANGER artists like FEADZ or MR. OIZO. But I recently came across this JUSTICE remix of PRODIGY's Smack my Bitch Up, and I really like it. The beginning has a very FAT BOY SLIM feel to it but towards the end it has that familiar wailing that the original was so well known for. The sound quality isn't great, I heard that this might actually be a rip from a live show, but either way, it's cool to hear.

PRODIGY - SMACK MY BITCH UP (JUSTICE REMIX)(zshare)

No comments: