Thursday, June 19, 2008

ITALIANS EVERYWHERE!!!

It seems like everywhere I turn there's an Italian popping up in some shape for form in my life. The Italian soccer team won't go away in the Euro cup(I hate that team)... CONGOROCK is playing Austin on Saturday... the new CROOKERS Essential mix comes out on SUNDAY, and on Monday I am flying to LA to see them play at Cinespace. So when I stumbled across this stellar mix from THE BLOODY BEETROOTS today, it only seemed fitting that I post it. By looking at the amount of people who have already downloaded it though, at this moment 115,787, I'm really late to the party. But who cares, it's BUENISIMOOOOO!

THE BLOODY BEETROOTS LIVE JUNE MIX (zshare)

TRACKLISTING:
1.The Ashton Shuffle "Stomp Yo" Bloody Beetroots RMX
2.Micky Green "Shoulda" Bloody Beetroots RMX
3.MSTRKRFT "Bounce" Bloody Beetroots RMX
4.The Bloody Beetroots "Rombo"
5.The Bloody Beetroots "Yeyo" Roughmix
6.The Bloody Beetroots "Cinematic"
7.The Kills "Cheap and Cheerful" Bloody Beetroots RMX
8.Cazals "Somebody Somewhere" Bloody Beetroots RMX
9.The Kills "Cheap and Cheerful" Bloody Beetroots Miami Bass RMX
10.Benny Benassi "I'm not drunk" Bloody Beetroots inst RMX
11.Crookers "Purple Lens Game" Bloody Beetroots RMX
12.The Toxic Avenger "Escape" Bloody Beetroots 2008 Pump RMX
13.The Bloody Beetroots "Dimmakmmunication"
14.JFK and Bob Rifo "Unknown" Roughmix
15.The Bloody Beetroots "Storm" Roughmix
16.BONUS TRACK : SHITDISCO "72 VIRGINS" Bloody Beetroots RMX

No comments: