Thursday, June 5, 2008

JAMS JAMS JAMS

When I listen to CLARK ABLE'S songs or mixes I always imagine that him and I would get along really well. His track selection and taste pretty much mirrors mine exactly. I just read that he's planning a Mexico tour in July. Hopefully we can scoop him up for a night and have him play a show.
CLARK ABLE - LEMONHEAD (CROOKERS REMIX)(zshare)

Brooklyn rock band JUPITER ONE recently had the honor of being remixed by my new favorite beat makers, DESIGNER DRUGS. The result is this: a dance ready, vocal heavy track that is virtually impossible not to dance to.
JUPITER ONE - COUNTDOWN (DESIGNER DRUGS REMIX)(ysi)

I met TOXIC AVENGER on stage at the MSTRKRFT show this past SXSW. We were sitting in the back and this sweaty large breasted girl only wearing a gold lamet bikini top walks up to Toxic and starts dancing in front of him. Without missing a beat, he grabs on to her tits as hard as he can, looks over at me and says... "DJ FUCKERS!!" If for that alone, I love this man. His music is killer too. Check out this remix by LEONARD DE LEONARD
TOXIC AVENGER -- BAD GIRLS NEED LOVE TOO (LEONARD DE LEONARD REMIX)(zshare)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

why haven't i heard that story until now?

Famousish said...

i love the name of your blog who came up with it?