Saturday, July 5, 2008

CLASH OF THE DISCO KIDS MIX


I don't know much about CLASH OF THE DISCO KIDS other than that they're from Singapore, which is pretty cool, because how often to you hear about awesome DJ's coming out of Singapore? They were nice enough to send me this mix the other day and I've been meaning to post it. The mixing is good here but the track selection is where this mix stands out. I tried to clean my house while listening to this, but instead I found myself sitting on my couch smoking cigarettes until it was done. I really enjoyed it.

CLASH OF THE DISCO KIDS - BLACKOUT

Tracklist:
01 Fake Blood - Blood Splashing (Fake Blood Theme)
02 White Williams - Violator (Jack Beats Remix)
03 Terry Poison - 24 Hours (Aston Shuffle A-Bomb Remix)
04 Jukey ft. Sway - The Way We Go (Herve Remix)
05 Les Petis Pilous - Wake Up
06 Beens - Rebels
07 The Bloody Beetroots - Boom Nights!
08 The Japanese Popstars - Rise Of Ulysses
09 Sparks - Good Morning (JBag Remix)
10 Shinichi Osawa - Electro411 (Lies In Disguise Remix)
11 Dada Life - Your Favourite Flu (Alex Gopher Remix)
12 The Black Ghosts - Repetition Kills You (Laidback Luke Remix)
13 Does It Offend Ya,Yeah? - Epic Last Song (Jack Beats Remix)
14 Fake Blood - Mars
15 Jokers Of The Scene - Baggy Bottom Boys
16 House Of Pain - Jump Around (Micky Slims Speed Shamrocks Remix)
17 LAZRtag ft. Dani - Work Is Play
18 Dino Lenny - Coca Loca (Bart B More Remix)
19 Proxy - Raven
20 Duke Dumont - Hoy
21 Robin S VS Steve Angello - Show Me Love Vs Be (Hardwell Remix)

No comments: