Thursday, July 17, 2008

If You Like it Hard... then check THE BEENS out


Every time i'm at home figuring out what to play for my next mix, I'm always a little apprehensive about playing these tracks from THE BEENS. For one, they are about the hardest thing out there short of mexican death metal, which sometimes have been known to scare people away (not that I care), and two, I just don't want to share them with anyone. The grinding bass in these songs in the right setting, make dance floor go magical with insanity. I haven't felt this good about songs since the first time I played We Are All Prostitutes, which I still say is the best CROOKERS song ever. Anyways, if you happen to be at Boondocks bar in Houston on AUGUST 8th. I plan on playing these tracks at the end of the night, so get ready.

THE BEENS - ROTOR(zshare)

THE BEENS - REBELS(zshare)

No comments: