Friday, July 18, 2008

MUSSELS: NEW DR. DOG!!!


A few months back, I had the great opportunity to interview Dr. Dog while they were in the studio. Now, we finally get to hear the hard work they put in and it rules. Here are two tracks from the new album FATE. 


Normal Dr. Dog style of amazing harmonies and maybe I'm wrong, but a full on fucking choir!

I don't really know what to say about this one other than it's different than anything we have heard from them. It's dark and I like it. I can feel the chills on my back already when they play this one at The Parish on September 13. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just found out Dr. Dog is up for Yahoo! Music Who's Next. So many good bands
this time around - it's gonna make it hard to choose! I love The Duke Spirit too. You should
def check 'em out. Vote here http://music.yahoo.com/promotions/whosnext/