Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Sharks Slayer


SHARK SLAYER is a side project of SIR NENIS of the always spectacular TOP BILLIN crew, and DJ PUSHUPS. I first heard about SHARK SLAYER when they remixed CURSES a couple of months ago. The track was hot, but I never really looked into it again. Now their myspace is up and running, and I'm getting a really good feel of what they're about, and I like it. Check out these tracks.

SHARK SLAYER - FLESH LIGHT

SHARK SLAYER - SO SINCERE

SHARK SLAYER - BAD DING

SHARK SLAYER - I'LL BE AROUND

SHARK SLAYER - COLD AS ICE

3 comments:

teenagewolf said...

i dont think you shold blog these songs! other than bad ding and ill be around!

teenagewolf said...

also fyi shark slayer is just one guy, its one of the guys from top billin' :]

teenagewolf said...

yeah its one dude, ive been talking to him~
im really not feeling so sincere, what did u think of it?
~~ what fun though ? making the artist lose money?