Thursday, July 3, 2008

T LUV - THE SKEET TAPE

Other than meeting him downtown once and briefly hearing he was a rapper of some sorts, I really had no idea what T-LUV was about. Then today he sent me his new mixtape. A lot of times when people I know send me their stuff, I play it and find myself wincing through the whole thing hoping they won't ask for my opinion later. So when I found myself really enjoying THE SKEET TAPE, I was happily surprised. The track selection and mixing is solid, but the real surprise is how good T-LUV's vocals are, so much so they kept me going back to the tracklisting asking myself "is this really him?" The lyrics are a little silly at times, but isn't that what a good tune is for, getting silly? Give this one a listen, because Austin, T-LUV has arrived.

T-LUV - THE SKEET TAPE (zshare)


Tracklisting
Who can shake it fastest - T Luv
Throw it Up - Lil Jon & The East Side Boys
Tire a Camisa - Dennis DJ e MC Cabo
Till the Party Ends - T Luv
High Life/Face to Face/Short Circuit - Daft Punk
Black Bon Jovi - Big Pic
Game Over - Lil Flip
Bun Beat Da Bitch - T-Luv feat Da MIing
Intergalactic - Beastie Boys
Heartbroken - T2 ft Jodie
Get Low - Lil Jon & The East Side Boys
Let Me See Them Swangaz - T Luv
Human Afterall - James Zabiela
Human Afterall - Daft Punk
Shawty Get Loose - Lil Mama, T-Pain, Chris Brown
I will Sample What (the Fuck) Ever I want- T Luv
Everybody in the Club Get Tipsy - J-Kwon

No comments: