Friday, August 22, 2008

SHIR KHAN! SHIR KHAN! SHIR KHAN!


(side note: This was actually posted at the same time by CONEJA & myself... with even the same picture. Is there such thing as blogger jinx?)

Whenever people ask me what my favorite movie is it usually takes me a few minutes to answer because it changes so often depending on how I feel at the moment. On bad days I might be a 2046 guy, good days it's The Usual Suspects. Who knows, tomorrow might be a great day and I'll say Le Samurai. But when I'm asked who my favorite DJ is, I don't even have to think about. SHIR KHAN. Hailing from Berlin, the man is a genius when it comes to music choice. Really my favorite thing about him is that when he spins you just get that feeling that he's having fun. Remember fun? When did the DJ get so serious?
Anyways, I haven't seen a new mix from him in a while, so when Coneja (the designer of this site) text me this morning and told me there was a new mix of his on XLR8R, I got right off my ass and downloaded it. I usually wait until after I hear a mix to post it, but I just started this one and it's already amazing. Oh... and it's only part one. Expect the other half soon.

XLR8R PRESENTS SHIR KHAN MEGAMIX PART 1 (zshare)


Click here for TRACKLISTING.

No comments: