Wednesday, November 19, 2008

DIGABLE PLANETS TONIGHT @ EMOS

Since I'm on the topic of old school hip hop (the post below) I think DIGABLE PLANETS would be awesome to see tonight at Emo's. I mean, there's not really anything bad you can say about them. You love that track Rebirth of Slick (Cool Like Dat). If you think you don't... check out the video below and let it change your mind... it's pretty much the best Tribe Called Quest song that they never made.


Their new stuff isn't quite as catchy, but from what I've heard on their myspace, it's going to be a cool like dat show. Not to mention my favorite local rapper ZEALE 32 is opening. If you haven't had the honor of hearing this kid, GO. And check out the song Dull Dayz on his myspace player, not only are the flows great, but it samples Pink Floyd perfectly.

No comments: