Friday, November 28, 2008

GOBI @ The Parish TONIGHT

Photobucket

Local live electronic band GOBI do their thing at The Parish this friday. After seeing SOULWAX in LA this past Halloween, I realized how amazing live dance music is. I mean don't get me wrong, I love the DJ thing, but to hear something come together from live instruments that can make you move, well, it's a beautiful thing. Not to mention The Parish has some of the best sound in Austin. So come on out, it's only $5 bucks, and enjoy something you don't get to see nearly enough.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Anything else going on tonight?

Doneski said...

You got Prince Klassen at Beauty Bar, and something at Plush. Creekside has a brit pop thing going on (I have no idea what that means), and I am trying to get something going at black and tan.