Monday, December 1, 2008

BAG RAIDERS

Photobucket
I was almost positive that I had posted these two songs weeks ago. But looking back it seems that I must have been high on street drugs, because I did no such thing. Alas, here are two of my new favorite tracks by the BAG RAIDERS. Each one of these songs has a completely different attitude and feel. The first one, Turbo Love, falls in that catagory where it's not quite a banger, but it's also not that soft. Pretty much where most songs these days strive to be, and never make it. This track is just as good at the beginning of the night as it is at the end. And who doesn't like robot voices?
The next track, Shooting Star, is amazing. Great vocals and a catchy as shit synth line, it's one of those songs you can listen to three of four times and a row and not even notice. You better believe as I get more tracks from these guys I will be posting them. So far they've knocked it out of the park.

BAG RAIDERS - TURBO LOVE (zshare)

BAG RAIDERS - SHOOTING STAR (zshare)

No comments: