Thursday, December 11, 2008

BLACK KIDS & THE TING TINGS... blah blah blah


This show is sold out. But in reality I have no opinion on it. I like THE BLACK KIDS, I like THE TING TINGS... but there's something missing from this show that makes me care very little about it. Maybe it's the fact that 101x is sponsoring it. Not that I have anything against 101x, it's just that there's something so soulless about a radio station putting on a show.

Here's a remix of THE BLACK KIDS track by THE TWELVES, who will be playing at The Compound this Saturday. Like you didn't already know that though.

THE BLACK KIDS - NOT GOING TO TEACH HIM (THE TWELVES REMIX)(zshare)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

get over it

Doneski said...

thanks for the extra push. I'm officially over it.

Anonymous said...

great let us go grab some beers now

Doneski said...

do you mean the free beers we will have at THE TWELVES show on Saturday?

(shameless self promotion is every where)

Anonymous said...

sure why not i'll buy you a beer if you would like it