Wednesday, December 31, 2008

NYE PARTIES

I kind of have no idea what I'm doing tonight. Part of me wants to do everything... part of me wants to do nothing. House party or Bar? Dance music or live music? Open bar cover or free? Ugh...

In case you're in my boat...All the bar parties are listed to the right. Click the poster to make the image bigger. Below are a couple of house parties I know of. I'll be adding to this list throughout the day.

I think we all know that the late night party is where it's going to be. I have mine... do you?

HOUSE PARTIES:
IF LIFE GIVES YOU LEMON... PAINT THAT SHIT GOLD PARTY
-108 E 48th Street (48th & Ave F)
-Kegs, booze (bring your own), DJ's

SOME RANDOM PARTY
-14th & Poquito (east side)

BILLS
PARTY
-BILLS PLACE, 3421 E Ceasar Chavez a 1/4 mile east of pleasant-valley on Ceasar Chavez.
-Beer... bring your own hard stuff.
-BANDS:
Christian Bland 10pm,
Cartwright 10:40pm
The Shine Brothers and more! 11:10pm
Free Form Freakouts from 11:45



RANDOM DANCE PARTY
-3112 Walling, unit b (map)
-Apparently a dance party.
-Bring your own booze... as per usual.


MORE TO COME AS I FIND OUT... CHECK BACK.

FRANZ FERDINAND - ULYSSES (MICKY MOONLIGHT REMIX)(zshare)

N.E.R.D. - ROCKSTAR (THE DISCO VILLAINS REMIX)(zshare)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

tough decisions, tough decisions...