Friday, January 9, 2009

FREE WEEK STUFF


Here's a bunch of free week info for tonight. Personally I could care less because I'm out of town. But I guess if I had to do something on here, I'd go see THE STRANGE BOYS at Emo's. They're blowing up, and I have a good feeling you won't be seeing them for free much longer.

EMO'S INSIDE - Attack Formation, The Horn of Africa, Bee vs. Moth, Serious Tracers, Che Arthur

EMO'S OUTSIDE - Strange Boys, special guests, White White Lights, The Teeners, Man Stamps

MOHAWK OUTSIDE - The Laughing, Moth!Fight!, Golden Bear, DJ Richard Henry [free for over 21, $5 under]

MOHAWK INSIDE - The Ugly Beats, Death is Not a Joyride, Dans La Lune, Many Birthdays[free for over 21, $5 under]

CLUB DE VILLE - La Snacks, Weird Weeds, Cry Blood Apache, DJ Miss Manners

RED 7 INSIDE - The Vitamins, Shitty Carwash, Magic Jewels [free for over 21, $5 under]

RED 7 OUTSIDE - Lions of Tsavo, Rat King, Abominable Iron Sloth, Blowupnihilist, Lycergus [free for over 21, $5 under]

No comments: