Friday, January 9, 2009

NEW FRED FALKE REMIX

Talk about random, this morning I was thinking about how here at the Famousish we try not to post EVERY track that is sent to us. We get sent a lot of stuff, and truth be told most of it sounds like it was made in an hour on Ableton. At the same time I'm conflicted, because shouldn't I let you the reader decide what to listen too... certainly in this day in age, quantity is much more popular then quality. And right as I was about to give in and post some crappy remix... I got this FRED FALKE track... which is god sent, considering everything this guy does is awesome... and surely takes more then an hour to make. Plus, anyone who heard his last remix probably still has Tokyo... tokyo.... tokyo stuck in their head. I know I do.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

tokyooo...