Wednesday, March 18, 2009

SXSWHAT?!?!?!


Okay.... the madness begins.... Here's my schedule for today

Heading over to the VICE/NETHERLANDS party around 2 at the Music gym.
KRAAK & SMAAK and LELE will be playing from 4-6ish.



then

going over to the HYPEMACHINE PARTY at PECKERHEADS to catch my first taste of THE GOLDEN FILTER. They play at 7.

then

Going to the NOISE PROBLEM SHOWCASE at the RUSTY SPUR... VEGA, HOT PINK DELOREAN, CODEBREAKER, THE TWELVES... you can't lose here.

making my way to the convention center to enjoy some free backrubs courtesy of the SXSW artist lounge. After being sufficiently messausaged i'm heading to PURE NIGHT CLUB for the KICK OFF THE JAMS PARTY!!!!.... I'm playing from 10:30-11:15. MIAMI HORROR and DROP THE LIME ARE PLAYING AS WELL!!!
Photobucket

RSVP HERE

then

Going to the Windish House to catch some FLOSSTRADAMUS/BUSY P/ VYLE action. That should be poppin off pretty late.

But...

If I can... I'll try to make it to some BOYS NOIZE action over at LIGHT BAR.

After hours is a toss up... think I'll play it by ear. See you tomorrow.

1 comment:

Famousish said...

fucking amazing night.