Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Fucking GUNS N BOMBS


I used to be a big GUNSNBOMBS fan a couple a years ago when they first came out. Electro was just starting to really catch my interest, and these two guys seemed to be on to something exciting. Then I went and saw them at the Echoplex and I got into a fight with Turborito. It wasn't anything bad, basically he threw a water bottle at my head, and then I returned fire. That was it. But since then, I've only talked shit about them, even when their stuff was good. I really liked their Charlie Brown remix. (you can download all their songs on their MYSPACE player).

But I've decided to put my animosity aside and pass along this really enjoyable old school disco mix they did. It's just plain fun, and you can't not like it.

GUNS N'BOMBS - DISCO NIGHT AT THE BIG HORSE (zshare)

No comments: